Mexican salad with chicken, pepper and Somborska
Salads became main dish instead the appetizer a long time ago. The rich, refreshing Mexican salad boasts of beautiful colors and flavors, with a small addition of feta cheese, definitely becomes a main dish and a delight for the palate.
- Chicken, cut into strips, briefly sauté in water and a little bit of olive oil. Squeeze and place in a large salad bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, spices, tomato concentrate and onion in a separate bowl, leave it shortly in order to unite flavors, and then pour chicken with the prepared sauce.
- Add the peppers and corn and gently stir until the sauce covers all the ingredients.
- Put cooked rice on a plate and arrange the chicken mixture in the middle.
- Sprinkle over Somborska, cut into cubes, and serve immediately.
- Serve with a lettuce dressed with lemon juice and oil dressing with herbs. If you like chili, add sliced green chilies.